Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Got A Job! :D

Hey everyone,

Sorry it's been so long since I posted last. It's been a crazy last couple of months. I've been searching for a job, and on Monday I finally found one! On Monday evening I (the 17th) I was hired by Rave Motion Pictures (aka Rave Cinemas, Rave Movie Theater), which has a new location in Grove City. I will be working as a "Floor Staff" member, which means that I will be doing concessions, ushering, selling tickets, ripping tickets, and cleaning. I'm excited to begin working. My orientation is next week, and I'll begin training shortly after that. Our grand opening in November 18th, when Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Happy Feet 2 both come out.

The signature neon sign outside of all Rave Movie Theaters
Ciao,
Brandi

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that the 18th is my birthday! That's the most important part!

    ReplyDelete