Hey Everyone,
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a great holiday. I know I did. I got to spend the day with family, open gifts, and eat till I was full! :-) My dad, brother and I surprised my mom with an automatic car start (that's theft resistant of course :) and I got many awesome things, like Photoshop software for my laptop (I'm a nerd), a new comforter so that I can redo my room in blue and green (Yay!), and stuff to make homemade DVDs (which I enjoy doing in my freetime- hey, high school only happens once).
Here are some funny Jeff Dunham holiday clips from YouTube. Fair warning: Jeff Dunham is very politically uncorrect. He's not afraid to offend anyone. I tried to filter out the more offensive ones, but these can still be found offensive. For the E-Card, it's about people who celebrate Christmas and Athiests. It's not making fun of Athiests or anything, but it does infer that being Athiest means you don't celebrate the holidays. The second one, the Jingle Bombs song, could be seen as offensive to Arabs/Muslims. It stars Achmed, a dead suicide bomber, who is a skeleton puppet. If you don't get offended over silly stuff, these are very funny. But I still felt the need to put the warning out there, just so that no one can't point a finger at me and go "Brandi, where is your political correctness???" ;) Enjoy! XD
Holiday E-Card from Jeff Dunham:
Jeff Dunham Jingle Bombs Song:
P.S. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of a Jeff Dunham fan ;)
<3 Peanut <3 Walter <3 Achmed <3 Jose Jalepeno on a Stick
Anyways, Merry Christmas (again) Everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment