![]() |
| This is my personalized Class Ring. It has my name, and graduation year on it. |
On Tuesday I got my class ring from Jostens. On the side I have posted a picture of it. This is literally what my ring looks like. I designed it online, and placed my order. It's made from a Silver Elite metal (I'm allergic to Nickel, which was in the next level down). In the middle is a ruby for birthstone (Yay for July!) and it has diamond accents.
On the inside (which you can't see), my initials, BNM, are ingraved. My name is on the left side, and my graduation year (Class of 2013!!! XD) is on the right side. I didn't have space for my high school's name, but I loved the design so much that I decided it was worth giving up that part. I'm pretty sure that the only time I would forget my high school is if I get Alzheimer's, which I certainly hope won't happen.
Anyhoo, I decided that I would go with a modern ring look instead of the traditional design. I decided to take that route because I know me, and I wouldn't wear a bulky traditional ring after I graduate. This ring, however, I can see myself wearing. I love it! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment