Friday, April 8, 2011

Out Driving and Such....

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted, but I've been pretty busy and I just got a Facebook for the first time, so I've been having fun with that. Anyways, this week was my Spring Break, and I spent Monday through Wednesday afternoon with my grandparents on my Mom's side. (They don't have internet). Wednesday evening I visited my Great Aunt Sandi in a local nursing home for her 65th birthday. Almost my whole family (on my dad's side) was there. Thursday I mostly spent with my Grandma on my Dad's side, who I don't get to see very often. We visited my Aunt Sandi again, too. Both of my Grandmas let me drive their cars, and both seem to think I'm a good driver (at least that's what they say to me). Today I got to drive in my family's 2001 Ford Expedition. It's the same size as the F-150 Truck, or something like that. It's an SUV. But the point is that it was the first time that I had drove anything other than a small car. I did pretty well except for parking, and my turning was a little wide. Oh well, those things can be fixed. I also got to drive my mom to Flyers Pizza to get dinner. I managed to go through the drive thru without damaging anything :-)

I see more driving in my future! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment