Hey everyone,
I've had an incredibly busy week. To start off with, a huge deadline in yearbook was Tuesday night (the entire book was due), so I spent my lunch helping Mrs. Mann, my yearbook teacher, and I stayed after school until 5. (And school's over at 3:20). The systems started messing up, and we weren't able to get anything done later that night. The senior pictures were the only thing that needed to be completed. So yesterday I spent my lunch helping Mrs. Mann again. I also finished my work early in History (which I have right before Yearbook) and I was able to leave the class early and work on yearbook stuff for 15 minutes. On top of that, I stayed after school until 4.
I also had French club yesterday from 3:30-4:30. I only went to the second half, though, because I spent the first half working on yearbook. It was fun, and we ate French cookies.
A huge change that happened this week happened on Monday evening. My dad randomly came up to me and said "I've been thinking about it, and I'm going to let you have a Facebook if you want." I've never been allowed to have a Facebook, so it was really cool. I set it up, and made it have the strictest security settings possible. I don't want people I don't know seeing that much about me. I also have been getting lots of friend requests, which is nice :-)
Thankfully, Spring Break is next week! I can't wait to be able to sit back and relax. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment