Hey everyone,
Well, to start off with, this week has completely SUCKED!!! (It seems like I've had a lot of sucky weeks lately) The worst thing that has happened this week, by far, it my friend's dad's death. I'm not going to say my friend's name (for privacy reasons), but today was the showing/funeral. To make things even worse, on Monday is my friend's Sweet Sixteenth Birthday, and Wednesday is her sister's 17th birthday. I went over to her house last night, and went to the showing today, and plan to go to her house again tonight. I also plan to go over to her house on her birthday. I brought her all her favorite snacks (courtesy of our group) in a wicker basket to her last night, along with two cards signed by our classmates. She loved them. She's doing pretty well, all things considered, which is very good. If the person I'm talking about is reading this now: I'm always here for you. <3
On of the lesser things that made this week suck is the fact that I think I failed my Chemistry test yesterday. I've been super stressed all week long, and when I looked at the test it was like I had never seen the stuff before in my life. It was awful. I ended up guessing like the entire way through the test. The worst part is, that if I failed that test, I'm going to struggle with my grade for the entire six weeks. Tests are 100 points, and in comparison, homework is usually around 8 points. So it's really hard to make it up when you bomb one of the tests.
To end my crappy week, I had a problem with my purse. At the end of 8th period (My Yearbook Class), I realized that my backpack and purse were not where I had set them at the beginning of the period. I found my backpack in the corner of the room, but my purse was nowhere to be found. I was positive that I had brought it to Yearbook, but I went to check my 7th period class as the dismissal bell rang. It wasn't there, and the teacher said he hadn't seen it, nor had anyone turned it in. I went to check with the main office to see if anyone had turned in a purse, but no one had. I then realized that I had already missed my bus, and I ran back up to the Yearbook room to see if Danielle, my yearbook editor, could give me a ride home. No one was in the room. At that point I started freaking out, because I had missed my bus, had no ride, lost my purse (which had in it my cell phone, iPod touch, wallet and graphing calculator), and had no way to call for anyone. A teacher noticed me in the hall, and asked what was wrong. I asked if he had seen Mrs. Mann, my yearbook adviser, and he said he hadn't, but he would help me look for her. We finally found her, and I was completely freaking out. She told me not to worry, that she would give me a ride home, and we could stay and look for my purse. We searched all over the school, but couldn't find it. Then we went back into the Yearbook room to search some more, and we ended up finding it in the Read 180 Crate thing. We don't know who moved it there or why. But all my stuff was still there, at least.
When I got home, I ended up talking to my mom about all of the stressful craziness that's going on in my life today. Talking to her always makes me feel better.
Well, here's to hoping for a better week next week! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment