Hey everyone,
Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I've had a crazy busy week. My week had a bad start when I found out that Miss Ashley Fetsko, a teacher at my school, lost her battle with cancer on Sunday, February 27th. I didn't have her as a teacher personally, but my friend Jasmine did. She took Miss Fetsko's death really hard. It's really sad too, because Miss Fetsko was only 26 years old, and she was an only child. She had a really rare form of cancer, and had just been diagnosed about three weeks before she died.
And away from depressing topics.... This week I've been very busy with yearbook stuff. Our deadline is fast approaching for the book to be completed, and the entire staff is working their hardest. For anyone who might go to FHHS and would like to purchase a yearbook, please note that all yearbooks must be purchased by April 1st. There will be no "I'll just purchase one when they come in." If we did that and ordered a lot of extra books, we'd be putting ourselves at risk of a large debt if we were unable to sell them. If the $35 the yearbook costs is a problem, you can always pay part now and reserve your book, and the rest when the book comes in. Here's the link to buy your yearbook online: http://store.classscene.com/ssBAYB.aspx?sid=10598. You can also visit http://www.fhhsyearbook.com/ for more information about the FHHS Yearbook.
An important day.... On Thursday, Mrs. Coudle, my guidance counselor, came into my English class to discuss scheduling. Assuming I can fit it all into my schedule, I am going to be taking News Broadcasting (Mr. Mann, one of the News Broadcasting teachers already said I'm accepted- it's a full year course), AP English III (Full Year), AP European History (Full Year), Government (Required to Graduate.. blah. Semester Course), Chemistry II CP (Full Year- I've been debating between this and Biology II), Pre-Calculus (Full Year), Yearbook Productions II (I'm most likely going to be a Co-Editor next year also- Full Year), and a PSEO class at Franklin University (It will be a semester long course, but I'm not sure which one yet).
And to end the week.... Friday was a great way to end my week. My English teacher, Mr. Mann, brought the class in cake for National Grammar Day. It was yummy! :-) I had never heard of National Grammar Day before, but I didn't care- I got cake! The cake was marble cake with vanilla icing. Happy National Grammar Day was written across the top.
There's my update. I'll try to keep posting more often like I usually do.
No comments:
Post a Comment