![]() |
| My parents at the French Market, May 14, 1994 |
Hey everyone,
Well, today is the 16th wedding anniversary of my mom and dad (yes, both are biologically my parents). They actually started dating on March 19, 1991. They were both 13 years old and in the eighth grade. They wanted to get married on March 19th, but that fell on a Sunday in 1995, and they wanted the wedding to be on a Saturday, so they went with the day before.
Well, my dad took my mom out for dinner and a movie to celebrate their anniversary (after he bought her roses, a helium filled balloon proclaiming "Happy Anniversary!" and a big, fancy card that cost like $5 (that's a lot for a card)). I babysat my brother while they went out. Well, it was more of, Bowen will sit and watch TV or play his video games and I'll read or play on my laptop. I cooked us both pizza, but he ate most of it.
Well, happy anniversary Mom and Dad! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment