Friday, March 25, 2011

Driving- And All The Reasons I Love It! :D

Hey everyone,

As I told you all in an earlier post, I now have my temps (meaning I can drive if I have one of my parents in the car with me). On Sunday, I went out to an empty parking lot with my dad, and he helped me mostly with how much pressure to apply to the brakes and gas. After that I went out driving around town for about an hour and a half. It was so much fun! The fastest I went was 50 mph on a back country road (and that was the speed limit). I was driving in my grandma's car because all of the cars my parents have are either supercharged mustangs (not good to learn to drive in), or enormous SUVs (not good to learn in either).

Tonight I went to a spaghetti dinner at my church, and then went over to my grandparents' house. My grandpa let my drive the car over there. It was awesome, and I was even able to back the car up in their long driveway.

Here's to safe driving! :-)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment