Hey everyone,
Last night was the Top 15 Banquet where the Top 15 students of our class are recognized in an awards ceremony with a fancy dinner (and they had icecream with fudge and crushed up oreos as dessert- it was amazing). Right now I'm currently tied with a few other people for the spot of #1. Lauren Diaz and Brittany Bethel are the only two that I know of for sure, but there are probably a couple others.
Our yearbooks are also now in. the look amazing, and I've heard a lot of praise for them. They look really professional, yet they're interesting and fun. I helped count out the yearbooks and I'm helping to deliver them to various students. I also got the amazing news that I'm going to be an Editor-in-Chief next year! I'm extremely excited! XD I'll share the position on Editor-in-Chief with our current Editor, Danielle Bixler. I'm really happy to get the position, and I feel like my hard work's paid off.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment