It's hard to believe that my Sophomore Year of high school is nearly over. It's been a crazy busy year, but it seems like it just flew by. This year also had a lot of firsts for me.
Last fall, I took my first college class. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and I became really good friends with a girl from my class at Franklin University named Britnie "Bree" Reed.
This year, I took yearbook for the first time. (And I'm going to be Editor next year XD)
This year, I got my temps for the first time, and started driving.
This year, I changed my bedroom to the colors blue and green (my favorite colors) for the first time.
This year, I got my first Facebook account. (And with that, my first email account).
This year, I taught myself HTML, and kept the yearbook website up to date.
This year, I created the first ever website for my church.
This year, I slow danced for the first time (with someone who is just a friend, though).
This year, I started my first blog :-)
I seem to have had a lot of firsts this year.... Can't wait to see what next year brings! :-)
Ciao!
ikr it really does seem like it just started and now we're nearly juniors, how crazy is that?! lolz
ReplyDeleteand same here with the temps, and the blog... both firsts for me too and I'm working on my facebook... I'm just too lazy to do it lolz <3 ^_^