Friday, June 3, 2011

Officially A JUNIOR!!! :D

Hey everyone,

Yesterday was the last day of school... and you know what that means ;) Today is my first full day of officially being a Junior. It's crazy how fast this past school year flew by. I'll still have a lot of work to do over the summer for school, though, (Yearbook and my AP classes), but it's all good, because I've got 3 months to do it ;). This summer is (hopefully) going to be amazing. I'm going to turn 16 on July 6th, and I will hopefully get my driver's license. I will also be in my Uncle and To-Be-Aunt's wedding on June 25th. There will also be camping trips, summer camps, hopefully a job, and a lot more. But for today, I'm mostly calling around for Drivers Ed classes, and relaxing.

Here's to a great summer! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment