This post goes out to Dei, in response to her Dear Brandi Post. I'm sorry I haven't been updating very often. I promise to try and give you more details about my boring existance ;)
So... let's see.
I went camping this past weekend with my family at Long's Retreat. The place is great, except is has no Internet or Cell Phone Service. It does have water slides, go-karts, canoeing, arcades, mini-golf, a merry-go-round, a tennis court, a beach, a rock climbing wall, a volleyball net, a baseball diamond, a basketball court, and full hookups for my camper which gives me AC, a hot shower, a working toilet, a working TV, a working fridge, a working stove, and working sinks. So, it was worth it :D
Also, my Uncle's wedding is coming up this weekend. Remember my dress and those heels? (especially those heels?) I'll be stuck in those all day Saturday :) And then I have to go to the Rehersal Friday.
And also, you should start following me at www.brandimcconahay.blogspot.com. I put a lot of effort into that blog also, and I would appreciate more than 1 stalker.
Love Always,
Ciao,
Brandi :D
I stalked you :O
ReplyDelete