Guess what? If you're reading this, I love you enough to give you a special gift (if you want it). As you have probably noticed, the design of my blog has changed. I've learned how to make specialized headers, and blog buttons, too. (You can check my previous post about blog buttons here)
And now that I've learned how to make awesome personalized blog designs and buttons, I'm willing to make some for you and your blog. (And no, I'm not going to be a jerkface and charge you for it) So... if you want a blog button or header, let me know in the comments, or text me or something if you're someone I know personally.
If you want a header, you need to send me this:
-the design you want for your header background (I suggest searching on Google Images)
-what you want your title and subtitle to be on the header
If you want a blog button, you need to send me this:
-nothing if you sent me the above info for a header
-if you didn't get a header, send me a picture that you want as your button background (again I suggest searching on Google Images), and the title of your blog, along with a brief message to go along with it
Send all that to: brandi.mcconahay@yahoo.com, Subject Line: Blog Header/Blog Buttons
Please make sure your subject line at least mentions "Blog Header" or "Blog Button". Thanks.
How long will I be doing this? I don't know... just assume it's still going on until I post that it's not going on anymore.
Here are some of the Blog Headers I've designed:

Here are some of the Blog Buttons I've designed:
Like I said, let me know if you want one. Also, I can make them for multiple blogs owned by the same person.
Ciao!









No comments:
Post a Comment