![]() |
| Me wearing my new glasses |
I finally got my new glasses! :-) I actually got them yesterday, but I was too busy to blog about it. Like I said in my post Little Ol' Blind Me ;-) (http://brandi-lovinglife.blogspot.com/2011/02/little-ol-blind-me.html), I have to wear my glasses all the time. In other words, these glasses are now a permanent part of my face. When I put them on for the first time, I said "Wow, I haven't seen this clearly in years...literally." I had a slight headache while my eyes tried to adjust, but it's better today. My mom was there when I picked them out, but my dad wasn't. So the first thing my dad said when he saw my glasses for the first time, go figure, was "What's up with the flower power?" ;-) My friends all liked them, and my yearbook teacher, Mrs.Mann, thought they were adorable.
![]() |
| Here is a side picture of my glasses |
My glasses are Vogue brand, but that doesn't mean I have any particular ties to Vogue. Quiet the opposite, really. In general, I don't care much for the "fashion" found in the pages of the magazines. Most of it's just weird. (Like crazy out of control paisley print *shudder*) I liked the frames though, so I went ahead and got them. I had a hard time deciding between the black ones and the gold ones, but my mom suggested the black because the gold just blended in with my highlights. The black frames stood out more. I also think the little glittery flower things on the side are cute. The glasses are pretty comfortable, but I still need to get them fitted. (The eye doctor wasn't open for me to be able to get them fitted. My mom just had to go pick them up.) My glasses also came in a neat little zip-up case with a black silky little cleaning cloth.
Well, I'm off to see the world with brand new eyes (or glasses, I suppose). Bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment