Mrs. Mann and I went to Old World Bakery first, then D&E-Z-O's Pizza, then the hair and nail salon beside it, then the Breakfast Barn next to that, then Schumann's Meats, then Star Cinema, Video Games Express and W.G. Grinder's. We left information with all of the people, but were only able to have a secured ad from one business. Video Games Express is owned by a good friend of my dad's, so Mrs. Mann and I went in and I did all of the talking. The owner, Bert, is going to buy a $100 Full Page Ad from us! Mrs. Mann was joking around about how it pays to know someone. We're going to pick up the ad and the money next week.
After we went to the businesses, we ended up at W.G. Grinder's where Mrs. Mann and I ate lunch. We both had subs (though mine only had turkey and provolone cheese). We also talked a lot about the past. It just so happens that Mrs. Mann and my mom lived all of two blocks from each other growing up. (Though they didn't really know each other- Mrs. Mann went to a private Catholic school and my mom went to public school).
No comments:
Post a Comment