Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Hey everyone,

Happy 4th of July! :D Today is an awesome day because it means that a long time ago, colonials got tired of being "posh" and listening to a fat guy sitting on a fat couch (er... throne :) across the ocean who had no real reason to be in their business other than the fact he wanted to take their money.

That being said, I still love Twinings tea, imported straight from London :D (even though I kind of bought my lifetime supply of it from Disney World's Ecot England stand... it was imported straight from London to Disney World).

Anyhoo.... my favorite part of this time of year is actually my birthday (which is in two days), but I also love the fireworks. I mean, who doesn't love fireworks?

Well, that's pretty much it for now.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment