Hey everyone,
For anyone living under a rock who might not know, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 came out this morning at 12:00am. Yeah... I was at the midnight release ;) Can I just start off by saying that this movie was quite possibly my absolute favorite out of all the Harry Potter movies. I was impressed by how close to the book the movie stayed. The only pet peeve of mine: Neither Lily nor Harry had emerald green eyes like in the book. Which wouldn't even be that big of a deal, except in the movie they talk about Harry having "Lily's eyes". Uh, no. In the movie, Harry had blue eyes, and Lily had brown. Since when are blue and brown the same??? Anyhoo, aside from that it was really good.
I have to say that my two favorite parts of the movie (without spoiling it), were the flashback to Snape's past, and the epilogue. I thought that the film production people did a really good job on it.
I'm very sad to see Harry go, however... I owe him and J.K. Rowling a lot. Why, you might ask? Because without Harry Potter, I wouldn't have the amazing friends I have now. I went from no friends as the new girl, to the girl with many close friends all because of a passing comment to my now-friend, Breanna (www.kiruthefirestarter.blogspot.com) with just one conversation during gym class:
Breanna: Hey, can you think of any magical creatures besides the ones I have listed here?
Brandi (Me): *looks at list* Umm... what about a hippogriff?
Breanna: I can't believe I forgot that! So, are you a huge Harry Potter nerd, too?
Brandi (Me): Are you kidding? I live and breathe Harry Potter.
Breanna: Me too!
*Awesome friendship that led to other great friendships formed*
So thank you, Harry Potter.
If you haven't seen the movie: YOU SHOULD GO SEE IT!!!
Here's the trailer:
Enjoy! XD
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment