Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So, I'm Finally On That Thing Called Twitter...

Hey everyone,

I'd just like everyone to know that I'm on Twitter now (though it originally was not by choice). My Twitter account was created by my fellow Yearbook Editor-In-Chief, Danielle Bixler. She it so that our Yearbook page http://www.twitter.com/#!/FHHSYearbook would have more followers. I finally decided to actually take control of the account and do something with it, however.

I don't actually think I'll be using Twitter much. Why? Because I honestly don't see the point. Pretty much anyone who I'd be interested in contacting on Twitter is already my friend on Facebook. Facebook let's me do so much more- I can post longer statuses (because 140 characters is NOT enough), I can share pictures, and videos, and more in-depth information. Twitter seems like the wannabe-facebook to me. Maybe that's just because I haven't used it much yet. I don't know.

If you want to check out my Twitter account, you can find it at http://www.twitter.com/#!/BrandiMcConahay.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment