Monday, November 22, 2010

Yearbook Staff :D

Banner from http://www.fhhsyearbook.com/
This year I am on the yearbook staff here at FHHS. I love being on the staff. There are only eight girls (no guys this year :) on the staff. We are like a family.

Picture from Spirit Week that will be in the Yearbook
The Editor-in-Chief of the yearbook this year is a Junior named Danielle. Danielle is very considerate of everyone's opinion, and she has a good taste for what looks best. She helps to bring our staff and book together.

Varsity Football Line Picture that will be in the Yearbook.
The Photo Editor of the yearbook this year is a Senior named Morgan. Morgan has a strong sense of style for what looks best (hence the reason she was chosen to pick out the best looking photo) and is fantastic on giving suggestions.
Class Time Experiment that might be featured in the Yearbook :)
The rest of us share several jobs. We all take pictures, write the articles, work on the layouts, and work on design. Stephanie, a Junior, is mellow and fun to be around. Ari, a Junior, is extremely knowledgable about the best way to take pictures and is great at giving advice. Ally, a Junior, is fun to be around and is very reliable. Gabby, a Freshman, is funny and makes amazing looking spreads. Jasmine, a Sophomore (like me :), is hilarious and an amazing friend.


Tennis Picture that might be in the Yearbook :)
The adviser this year is Mrs. Mann, who has fantastic ideas, and is open to all of our ideas, and takes every little thing we say into consideration. She was the adviser last year, so she has experience to know what is best for our yearbook.
Picture of Class Work that will be in the Yearbook
I am a staff member (meaning is take pictures, write articles, work on layouts, and work on design), and I am also the Website Editor. I did not create our website (http://www.fhhsyearbook.com/, it was created last year by a Senior), but I post updates, edit anything that doesn't look right, post the newsletters, and do any of the HTML editing the staff needs. I am a big computer nerd :) and I love doing this kind of stuff.

Here's the Bandline. This picture most likely will not be in the yearbook, because we are trying to get the actual uniforms for the yearbook. Everyone hates these uniforms anyway :)
This yearbook is going to be amazing! It'll be Like Never Before. Look forward to the Moments of Impact! XD
Here is a picture that is going to be in the yearbook.
FHHS Pride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment