Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Homecoming 2011 :D

Hey everyone,

Saturday night was the FHHS Winter Homecoming 2011. The dance was formal (obviously) and held at Performance Dodge. It lasted from 7-10pm. I went with a bunch of my friends, and I also reported on it for yearbook. The music sucked, like always (I HATE basically all rap, hip-hop and R&B and a lot of Pop), but for the first time ever I decided to say whatever and danced around like a dork with my friends (far, far away from the freaks grinding on the dance floor lol). For the most part we all danced around in our small little circle of friends. Here are some pictures I took at the dance:

Courtney, Breanna, and Alanna

Dei and Shayne

Chrissy and Alanna Dancing

Ari and her boyfriend Ben

Kacie posing for a funny picture

Me in my dress

Michael and Mikaila

Danielle dancing with friends

Stephanie and Chris (who were also the Junior Homecoming Court Representatives)

Breanna, Courtney and Alanna dancing

SaBrina and Jason

1 comment: