Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brother's Birthday/ Asked to be a Bridesmaid

This is a picture of my little brother, Bowen.

Hey everyone,


Today my baby brother turned 10! His birthday party lasted from 12-3 pm and he had quite a few friends over. He got a lot of different Bakugan, Yugioh, Beyblade, and Pokemon stuff. He's a big fan of that Japanese Anime stuff, and is addicted to the TV shows. My brother also likes a lot of the shows on Nickelodeon. He loves Big Time Rush, Avatar the Last Airbender, Spongebob and iCarly. I have noticed that whenever Big Time Rush comes on, he likes to jump up and down and sing-along to the music, so I got him the Big Time Rush CD. He was talking about getting it uploaded to his MP3 player.

My brother, Bowen, and Me in Florida.
I was nine- going-on-ten when this picture was taken,
 he was four.

My little brother is very annoying most of the time, but I love him more than he knows. He's somewhere around 5 feet and 2 or 3 inches, and weighs around 100 or 110 pounds. He has sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. He's hyper most of the time, and loves to make weird poses in pictures. (When he was on his Power Ranger kick he always wanted to pose like the Rangers). He's in the 4th grade, and is a pretty good student. He hates his art teacher, but other than that gets along well with his teachers. He's had some trouble in the past making good friends, but I think that's mostly due to the fact that he's kind of naive when it comes to character. He's such a good person that he takes for granted that other people are too. He does have at least one true friend who lives on our street, though I don't know enough about his friends at school to figure out whether they're good friends or not. He always tries to make other people happy, and he tells me that he always misses me, even when I'm simply spending the night at a friends house. He's still a boy though, and he likes to barge into my room univited, shoot nerf darts at me, spray me with silly string, and bang on his drums really loud when I'm trying to concentrate on something.
This is an old picture of my Uncle Greg and his boys,
my cousins, G.W. (hiding) and Zac (grinning).
It was taken at my brother's 4th Birthday Party in 2005.
Today, while at my brother's birthday party, I was asked by my Aunt-to-Be, BJ, to be a bridesmaid in her and my Uncle's wedding. I really like her, and I think she is much better suited for my Uncle Greg than his previous wife, my cousins' mom. I told her yes, that I would like to be apart of the wedding. They're getting married in June, and I'm going to post more as everything gets set into stone. (For example, in about five weeks we're supposed to go look at dresses). There are going to be two other bridesmaids, BJ's niece Amber, and BJ's friend Teresa. I'm excited to get to be apart of the wedding. I have been apart of one other wedding, and that was when I was five. When my mom's other brother, Jim, got married, he asked me to be the flower girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment