Wednesday, January 26, 2011

French Club!

Today was the first French Club Meeting of the year. It was after school until 4:30. French Club was supposed to be on the last Wednesday of every month, but things kept coming up that led in cancellation. Thankfully, today's was not cancelled.

There was a huge turnout for today's French Club meeting. There were about twenty people there, and not all of them were French students lol. At the meeting we made Crepes (Yum!) and had apple juice (well, the others did...I don't really care for apple juice). We also talked about the Mont-Saint Michel in Bretagne, France.

I'm covering French Club for yearbook this year, so I also had to get some pictures. Here are some that I got:

Desiree and her boyfriend Shane

Breanna, Sabrina, and Kenny sit while Madame makes crepes.


Sabrina Bucio drawing the Mont-Saint Michel
Marianna and Mary

Heather, Alanna, Desiree and Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment