Thursday, January 6, 2011

I got my temps!! XD

Hey everyone,

Today I am officially 15 1/2 years old! Here in Ohio, once you reach "15 years and six months", you can get your Temporary Instructional Permit ID (aka temps), which is basically your learner's permit. Now I can drive with my parents in the car until I turn 16 on July 6th.

While at the BMV, I almost didn't pass my eye exam, though I had no problem with the knowledge test. What can I say, my vision sucks. I'm getting new glasses this month, so hopefully will help (the ones I have now are from the 8th Grade and are a terribly outdated perscription). I wanted to try the test without my glasses (hoping I wouldn't need the corrective lenses restriction on my license), but when I looked into the little eye exam thing, I could barely see the biggest line, line 1, and they wanted me to read line 4. When I put my glasses on, I almost freaked out because I could still barely see. So I squinted and guessed, and must have guessed well because I passed. I can't wait till I get my new glasses.

I also chose to be an Organ Donor. I think it's important to help others, and honestly, once I'm dead I'll have no use for my organs, so they might as well help someone else.

I'm excited to start driving, but my parents won't let me until the roads clear up. Oh well, hopefully I won't have to wait too long.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment