Finally, Semester Exams are over! We started the exams on Wednesday, and I had my Accelerated Algebra II Exam, my Chemistry 1 CP Exam, and my U.S. History Exam then. Yesterday I had my Accelerated English II Exam, French II Exam and Yearbook Productions Exam. Today I had no exams (Yay!) because today was the 3rd and 6th period exams, and I'm a Library Aide 3rd period, and have lunch 6th period. I didn't need to go to school because I have no exams (almost the entire school leaves in the middle of the day after the second exam), but my parents didn't want me to have a full days absense for no reason, so they made me go in for the 3rd period exam. So I just sat in the Library and played on my iPod for the hour and thirty five minutes the exam lasted. After that my friend Alanna (they same Alanna I went Christmas Caroling at Doctors West Hospital with) gave me a ride home. (Well, technically it was her dad because I'm not sixteen yet, and she just turned sixteen in December, but she still doesn't have her license, just her temps).
So when I got home I didn't do a whole lot, and went out to Chick-fil-A for lunch with my mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment