Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day!

This is a picture of a residental street here in the central
Ohio region. The picture is from a local news station, NBC4
Hey Everyone,

Around 9:30 last night I had many texts sent to my cell phone proclaiming "No School!!!". I checked on some local broadcasting stations' websites and saw that the South-Western City School District was in fact closed. I went down stairs and told my parents, who said we were lucky. (We being my nearly 10-year-old brother and me).

It was really nice to get to sleep in this morning (I usually get up at 6:30), and I'm still in my PJs.
 ;-) My little brother has been out for most of the morning playing in the snow, but he just recently came inside to warm up. There's nothing like marshmellow lover's hot chocolate on a cold day!

There being no school today not only gives us a three day weekend, but it also gave us a three day school week. We had no school Monday due to Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and a nice short week following it. I must say, this school week was a great start after the semester exams ;-)

Off to the hot chocolate I go! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment